In this episode, Tim and Scott talk about:
- Diane Nelson and Geoff Johns talk about the future strategy of DC Films!
- How will Warner Brothers be positioning their superhero films differently than Marvel?
- When was Joss Whedon brought in to work on Justice League?
- Does Warner Brothers and DC Films actually use the fan favorite term DCEU? We have the evidence!
- Teen Titans Go! is set for a 2018 release!
- What is the box office prediction for Justice League?
- Danny Elfman talks about his work on Justice League!
- How exactly will previous Superman and Batman themes be used in Justice League?
- Will Aquaman, Cyborg, and The Flash get their own theme music?
- A new Justice League trailer has been shown to theatre exhibitors!
- Justice League debuts some new character posters!
- Zack Snyder shows off some more Justice League storyboards!
- What aspect ratio did Zack Snyder film Justice League in?
- A Flashpoint script has reportedly been turned in!
- Geoff Johns photobombs David Sandberg's Instagram fun!
- Armie Hammer comments on fan art of him as Green Lantern and Shazam!
- Margot Robbie comments on how she wants to see the love story between Harley Quinn and Joker end!
- Director Chris McKay gives an update on casting for Nightwing!
- Mark Hamill gives props to Jared Leto's Joker!
- James Cameron continues to knock the achievements of the Wonder Woman film.
- Saturn Girl is coming to Supergirl... but will it be enough for Tim?
- All of this and much more!
Where to find us:
Subscribe to The Suicide Squadcast Network:
The show's intro music was composed by Tim Yoko. The show's outro music was composed by Jordan Funk.
We are a proud member of the Batman Podcast Network! Please go check out the other great shows that can be found there!