You can help to support this show and the rest of the Suicide Squadcast Network through Patreon at this link! Thank you for your support!
In this episode Tim and Scott talk about:
- Warner Brothers buys out RatPac Dune!
- Warners has a record year at the box office!
- Aquaman is well on it's way to $1B and has the highest Box Office for any DCEU film yet!
- James Wan talk about getting approval of his director's cut from Deborah and Zack Snyder!
- Wan has strong words directed at the Academy!
- The screenwriters of Aquaman and James Wan talk about the film!
- Screenwriter Christina Hodson talks about Birds of Prey and Batgirl!
- Warner Brothers releases another image from Shazam!
- The Batman is rumored to begin filming in November!
- Batwoman gets a pilot order!
- DC Comics pays tribute to Stan Lee!
- We talk about all of these things and much, much more!
Where to find us:
Subscribe to The Suicide Squadcast Network:
The show's intro music was composed by Tim Yoko. The show's outro music was composed by Jordan Funk.
We are a proud member of the Batman Podcast Network! Please go check out the other great shows that can be found there!