You can help to support this show and the rest of the Suicide Squadcast Network through Patreon at this link! Thank you for your support!
In this episode, Tim and Scott talk about:
- Who has Tim been at war with?
- Did Scott continue his Jeremy Irons man crush since the last episode?
- Whose Suicide Squad birthday is it?
- Does Zack Snyder continue to give us more, or is he just bait?
- Has Scott changed his tune on Jesse Eisenberg?
- What does the rumored Wonder Woman screenwriter Jason Fuchs say about the DC Universe?
- Why does Scott plead for the use of a thesaurus?
- Who is Junkie XL and why is he working with Hans Zimmer?
- Is "Court of Owls" coming to Gotham Season 2?
- What is the secret origin of the name "Jerome" in Gotham?
- What special release is happening for Batman The Animated Series?
- What Arkham Knight news is Scott geeking out about?
- What does Scooby-Doo have to do with Harley Quinn?
- What big Batman announcement does Michael Uslan hint will happen on October 10th?
- All of this and more... and a 1 in 10 chance to win a Suicide Squad collected edition!
Where to find us:
Subscribe to The Suicide Squadcast Network:
The show's intro music was composed by Tim Yoko. The show's outro music was composed by Jordan Funk.
We are a proud member of the Batman Podcast Network! Please go check out the other great shows that can be found there!